Okay, Logan didn’t show that much enthusiasm about carving his pumpkin. He just didn’t know what was in store for him. Once he figured out that the lid came off he had a blast.
I love Logan’s facial expression in this picture. It was like he was saying “What is this stuff.”
This was right after he stuck his hand in for the first time. He quickly pulled it back out in shock.
But shortly after he got right back into the groove and helped me clean out the inside of his pumpkin. After the inside was clean, Logan and Daddy went to watch a football game while I carved the pumpkin. I did the same design that Nathan and I carved for Grandpa and Grandma's Halloween Party.
This is Aaron's Pumpkin that he carved at Young Men's the Tuesday before. Only one of the young men cut himself during the activity and it wasn't who I thought it would be. Georgie Boy cut himself while A-Trav didn't. I know I was in shock too. The pumpkin was a little old and withering but we still gave him a warm inside on the cold and rainy night.
Here is Logan's pumpkin. Scary ghost in the graveyard haunted our house that night.
Since the night was an absolute downpour, we didn't get a lot of trick or treaters. In fact we only got 7. Logan went to three house before the rain was just too cold for the little inmate. "Uncle" Chris and "Aunt" Sara gave him the only thing he could eat and he LOVED it. He got some fruit snacks from them. Mommy and Daddy confiscated the rest of his Halloween spoil. He actually got a lot. At the Taylor's, they gave him A LOT of candy because he was the only one beside their grand kids that had forged the rain to see them. Patrick gave him Mommy and Daddy's favorite candy of the night the ever delicious Big Hunk. Maybe next year we will let him enjoy some more of his candy. Maybe....depends if he gets any Big Hunks. Happy Belated Halloween Everyone!

Yay we made your blog! He was such a cute little prisoner that night. And I'm surprised A-Trav didn't cut himself that night either. He'd be the one I'd pick for that.
ReplyDelete