Like every proud parent, we just had to take the oh so embarrassing baby in a bath tub picture. After I compared Taylor's picture to one we took of Logan. They are only two weeks apart in the pictures but look somewhat similar. Aaron had a hard time telling the difference. This top one is Logan
And this bottom one is Taylor.
A tribute to Taylor
Taylor really likes it when people talk to him and lets them know with a huge grin.

Logan has been learning to sleep in his big boy bed. So far it is going okay. Because it is still dusk outside at Logan's bedtime, his room doesn't get that dark for another 45 minutes or so. Logan takes this opportunity to play much to our disliking. One night we opened the door to find Logan with a death grip on his beloved swing. This kids seriously loves to swing



Logan was in his room playing as I was feeding Taylor. I could hear him pushing his piggy bank around the room. Then I heard him getting frustrated. He came running in the room with the piggy bank dangling from his hand. He unscrewed the opening and reached in. Poor Logan didn't understand why his fist full of pennies would come out. It was too cute and funny.
Tomorrow will be post 2 of the week














Such cute boys! See you at Bear Lake!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys! P.S. I might have stolen some of these pictures of Logan. :)
ReplyDelete