
Logan wanted to go and swing. I had to chase him down and bring him back for a family picture. This is the best we got before the little monkey wiggled out of my arms and escaped to the "jungle." 

Taylor's blessing outfit was the same one we used for Logan. Logan was 2 months at the time and Taylor was only a month old. So my amazing mom took the outfit in here and there so it would fit Taylor. She did this on the morning of the blessing. Thanks mom for making Taylor look his best!
We were honored that Grandma Sears was able to come to the blessing but being out that long wore her out and Aaron's parents had to take her home. So no pictures with Grandma and Grandpa Bennion. Here is Taylor with his Grandpa and Grandma Kearl
When Aaron and I asked Levi is he would mind sharing his day with Taylor he replied, "No, that means that I won't have to talk for as long." Oh Levi I miss you already!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle is one of my favorite childhood books. I love looking at the colorful pages. They are so vibrant and elegantly done. Plus I always thought the caterpillar was so lucky with all the yummy food he got to eat. Now that I am older I realize what a bad diet he had and no wonder he got a stomach. He started out eating healthy with a nice apple
When Aaron and I asked Levi is he would mind sharing his day with Taylor he replied, "No, that means that I won't have to talk for as long." Oh Levi I miss you already!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle is one of my favorite childhood books. I love looking at the colorful pages. They are so vibrant and elegantly done. Plus I always thought the caterpillar was so lucky with all the yummy food he got to eat. Now that I am older I realize what a bad diet he had and no wonder he got a stomach. He started out eating healthy with a nice apple



















No comments:
Post a Comment