Another Bennion Reunion has come and gone. This year we headed south to the Red Cliffs Area of St. George. Like all gatherings are; it was a blast. I wasn’t sure about two things: First, Logan had a tooth coming in and when he is teething he cries out/whimpers throughout the night. I was afraid he would keep his cousins up at night with his moaning. However, he slept soundly through the first night. Better than most of the adults, who all woke up to the heavy wind/rain storm. Second, I wasn’t so sure about sleeping on the ground being 8 months pregnant. The queen blowup mattress and the pack n’ play doesn’t fit very well in our tent. So we got out Aaron’s old twin blow mattress. But alas! It had a hole in it. Plan B it was: We called my parents and borrowed a mattress from them. This mattress was just used a week before and was just fine. Levi slept on it when we were in Salt Lake. But alas! It had a hole in it too! How it got a hole in it, when it worked fine the week, before is beyond me. So in the end I got to “sleep” on the ground. I wouldn’t recommend it for very fat pregnant ladies. Logan was a big help in putting up tents...

This picture only shows half of the crew's sleeping quarters.

Logan had so much fun camping. He ran around inside the tent, giddy with excitement, as Aaron and I put the tent up. He thought the endless supply of red sand was pretty neat too. The whole campground was his very own giant sandbox.

Poor Toby had to put up with a lot of kids chasing him. Logan especially liked to terrorize the poor dog. Toby is very patience and obedient dog. He never once barked or snapped at any of the kids or other campers.
No comments:
Post a Comment